We are 'The Authority' on the vendor marketplace, having worked for (and coached) the industry's largest vendors and lenders, we have procured over $4 billion in product and services. Nobody monitors and reports on the vendor landscape like we do, giving you the expertise and resources you need to excel in today's market. We are 'All Things Vendor,' helping you choose (and oversee) wisely to minimize risk.
Reach out, let us know what's on your mind. Free initial consultations. Fill in the contact details, or just send me an email – Scott@VendorSurf.com
Some services here are provided by our affiliate, 3W Partners, a premier consulting and training firm since 2012
Our Professional Services
Advisory Services - All Things Vendor
- Due Diligence & Audits
- Contracting (new, review & improve)
- Margin Improvement / Cost Cutting
- Should I outsource or automate?
- Sales and Marketing Strategy Reviews
- Vendor Management as a Service
- Third-party Oversight & Governance Models
- FREE review your 'stable of vendors' - Advise on overall strength
Freelance Writing Services (Ghost Writing)
- Over half the content we write is never published under our name
- We write for lenders and vendors, with extensive experience in each
- 500 word blogs; 800 word blogs; Custom
- Industry articles, white papers, case studies, eBooks & webpages
- Examples and fee sheet available
RFP Creation & Process ManagementThe eventual success of your vendor selection and relationship (e.g. pricing, performance, compliance, etc.) is directly related to how well you execute your initial due diligence. We will:
- Write, publish and expertly manage to vendor selection (or components thereof)
- Or, review your RFP and give feedback
- Recommend vendors to consider (always FREE)
Vendor Management as a Profit Center
Turn vendor management into a revenue generating unit. Many options exist.
- Introductions to potential Joint Venture (JV) partners
- Other revenue generating relationships
M&A Services – Vendor Marketplace
We have helped multiple individuals and organizations ink transactions, experienced in:
- Finding Sellers
- Finding Buyers
- Serving on your due diligence team to evaluate opportunities
Nobody Out-Vendors The Surf !!