October 1, 2019 – No 4Q slow-down here! We proudly welcome the following new vendor partners to our search engine... 'The place to be for the highly coveted RFP!'
- Appraisal Logistics
- Gooi Mortgage (renewing for another year)
- LodeStar Software Solutions (also renewing)
- Incenter Mortgage Solutions and their affiliates – Boston National Title, Canyon Title and IMA to name a few.
Vendor Surf is the destination where the industry's buyers and sourcing committee members look to find vendors to include in RFPs (and similar due diligence efforts). Feedback identifies the following Top-4 reasons why:
- Simplicity and easy to navigate. Logical design
- End-to-end vendor coverage thru the mortgage life cycle
- Highly relevant search filters to instantly find vendor prospects
- Free to search – completely anonymous
We are quite happy about this specific feedback, since it mirrors what the industry told us it wanted prior to building the search engine in 2017. We built what was asked for, which has helped us achieve over 155,000 page views to date.
Let's take a look at the services and solutions the aforementioned vendor partners deliver, whom combine for 22 separate new vendor listings on Vendor Surf.
A full service appraisal compliance and management company with a nationwide network of quality appraisers. Notables:
- Client specific approved appraiser panels
- 100% full compliance & security guarantee - Inter-Agency Regulators, CFPB, AIR, Dodd-Frank
- Increased liability limits
- Custom workflows and service model (built around you)
In June, Appraisal Logistics also announced that it will license AIMPort, its proprietary technology platform, to lenders who want to manage some (or all) of their own appraisal process as well as to other appraisal management companies (AMCs). Notables for AIMPort:
- Private labeled and in production in less than 48 hours
- Unlimited Users: Manage all clients, branch offices, employees and appraisers
- Appraisal Dashboard : Instantly see real-time status of all appraisal orders
- Appraiser Registration Page – No manual data entry
- Automated tracking of expired appraiser license and E&O
A provider of back office mortgage and consumer lending solutions. Gooi provides a la carte and all-inclusive solutions for banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders of all sizes, including:
- Loan Fulfillment: Processing, Underwriting & Closing (can be private labeled)
Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio, FNMA, FHLMC, FHLB, USDA, Non-QM, HELOC, Income Analysis, Collateral Underwriting,Credit Approvals, FHA Title II, Renovation Loans and more
A very wise move in our humble opinion, Gooi has also forged excellent partnerships with high quality strategic vendor partners to offer even more services in the primary and secondary markets, augmenting capabilities in: a) Primary - credit, appraisal, title, consulting, Wire/ACH Validation and QC services; b) Secondary - options designed to provide a full end-to-end solution for the smaller lender delivering to Gooi’s carefully selected Preferred Investors. One simple bundle, one simple price. Options include Delegated, Non-delegated and Wholesale with servicing released or servicing retained.
A true sign of confidence, market maturity and stability – Gooi has a track record of turning away business opportunities that are not squarely within their 'sweet spots,' only engaging in client partnerships whereby Gooi can absolutely KILL IT. That you can be sure of.
LodeStar Software Solutions specializes in web-based compliance tools for the mortgage and title insurance industries. LodeStar’s Loan Estimate Calculator (fee engine) provides accurate closing cost estimates for all 50 states including title insurance premiums, transfer taxes, municipal recording charges and settlement services fees.
LodeStar is integrated with leading industry platforms, including Encompass, Calyx Point and LendingQB. Lenders can manage all of their providers’ fees from a single platform across their entire network and securely send title orders. All quotes are 100% guaranteed for accuracy and have reportedly helped lenders lower there cures by as much as 85%.
Title Sales Manager – Generate leads and grow your business
- State-of-the-Art dashboard
- Manage leads (assign to your sales reps)
- Integrates with the Loan Estimator and can import data from your favorite title production system
- See your transactions from quote to close and increase your overall capture rate
Closing Portal – Collaboration portal to allow all respective roles in the closing process to access and input/validate data managed by tightly controlled user entitlements.
A leading provider of trading, advisory and fulfillment services for lenders and specialty finance companies.
It would be a much shorter commentary to mention the services Incenter and affiliates DON'T PROVIDE... with 13 separate listings on Vendor Surf, spanning primary and secondary markets. Here is a sampling: (not all-inclusive)
- Fulfillment & Component
- White Label LOS
- Insurance: Lender Placed Insurance, Hazard Insurance and Title Insurance; Includes title underwriting via the 2018 acquisition of Agents National Title Insurance Company
- Appraisal / Valuation
- Title, Settlement & Closing (via Boston National Title and Canyon Title)
- Auditing, QC Analysis
- Trading Platform
- Transaction services for the purchase, sale & portfolio management of MSRs & whole loans
- Information Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Great collective set of brands and leadership, of whom we know some of the executives well. Big fans of theirs. History has shown repeatedly that merging so many brands and cultures is incredibly hard and often never quite successful. The Incenter team apparently has the secret sauce.
Thanks for reading. Find a copy of the Vendor Surf media kit HERE