September 16, 2020 — We recently sat down with Jonathan Kearns at MISMO to learn more about two things:
- Their new Remote Online Notarization Certification program
- MISMO's evolution to go beyond just a 'data' standardization entity
You can find the full Q&A style article HERE, published by our friends at the MBA NewsLink
What you will find in the article.
- When the certification program was launched
- How many vendor are now certified, and how many in process — and which specific vendors are participating
- A link to the actual standards
- Who was engaged in developing the details of the certification program (it was not just MISMO)
- How to seek out the process to become certified
- The advantages of using a certified vendor
Lastly, we wanted to know more about MISMO's deliberate effort to no longer be just a data standards organization, but now evolving into operational business standards and certification entity. Kearns discusses this too.
In reading the full article, you will find that MISMO has 'upped its game' by taking a lead role during these very tumultuous times. Great to see!
What is Vendor Surf? www.VendorSurf.com
We brought vendor sourcing into the digital age
The only B2B vendor search engine spanning the end-to-end mortgage and credit union ecosystems
- 80+ vendor categories, with over 3,000 unique search filters (NOT another ‘directory’)
- Gives Searchers (buyers) real-time results on screen as they select filters, reducing due diligence time to find prospective vendor partners down to minutes (vs. days or weeks)
- No other solution does this… not lists, directories, buyers guides, black books, etc.
- The industry has embraced us, blistering through nearly a quarter million page views to date
- Over HALF our site traffic comes from Google (organic SEO), not ads – the ‘Holy Grail’ of any online marketplace
If they can trust us by sending industry searchers our way,
We hope you will too!
Thanks for reading.